Thursday, October 19, 2017

Fall 2017 - It's Not gumbo Weather Yet ??

We did get somewhat of a cool front, but not enough to pull out the gumbo pot.  Maybe we could fake it by pushing the as to 65.
The dining room is all set (see previous post),  so I decided to add just a touch of fall to the kitchen.  The kitchen is a super busy area in our house, so I utilized the stove hood shelf.


 I originally planned on this little "WELCOME" sign to reside by the side entry door, but thought it would be cute up on the stove hood.




 I added orange to the vases that I already had up there.  The orange ties in with the dining room table.





Isn't this little pumpkin the cutest ?   I wanted to add some natural element, but did not want to use pinecones.




Hope you enjoyed seeing my little fall touches ... now if the temps would match the calendar so we could get that gumbo going.

No comments: