Sunday, June 23, 2013

Let The Wedding Plans Begin

 
   Let the wedding plans begin...Yes, you read that right. We are planning a new house and planning a wedding.
 
My daughter Britt is getting married.


 
 
 Britt and Nick will be getting married in the fall and our family could not be happier for them.
 
I am so looking forward to all the things in the coming months.
Its amazing how full the weekends will be with dress shopping, ordering invitations, helping her decide what shoes to wear.  
I am not going to lie, I had a few stressful moments wondering, "Oh how will I ever get all this done!"
and then I realized, I only have one daughter.
I can help make this the happiest time of her life.
This is a time when a mother & daughter can create lasting memories.  I want her to cherish each and everything that her and I do together for this occasion.
 
 


I think just about every Southern mother dreams of giving her little girl a tea party or a special  brunch at some point in her life.
 
 

 What a beautiful location for a tea or brunch...
Nottoway Plantation, located in White Castle, LA



Nottoway took extra care to fulfill the vision
 I had for her special brunch. 



 
We were joined by an exceptional group of ladies...
Her bridal party and closest friends and family


 
Shrimp & Grits,  my new favorite way to enjoy shrimp.
The food was fantastic...we enjoyed a four course brunch.
 
 
 What a relaxing way to walk off brunch taking pictures in the gardens and taking a tour of the home.


 
As I start the adventure of building a new home and helping my daughter plan a new life,
 I read this little saying...
 
It's not the load that breaks you down,
 It's the way you carry it.
 

6 comments:

Tina@WhatWeKeep said...

So happy for you! This is something I'll miss, not having a daughter.
What a special time for the two of you. They are a beautiful couple!
I love the quote- so true.
Enjoy this time!

Susie from Bienvenue said...

If her wedding is half as nice as the tea, it will be beautiful!!! So glad I'm able to walk this journey right alongside of you. I love you!

NanaDiana said...

She is just beautiful. You are so right- don't stress-just enjoy the moments as they happen. This will be a one time thing-only daughter's wedding. That was a beautiful venue for a tea. Gorgeous- xo Diana

Emily said...

Enjoy every minute of it!

Kimberly Reaves said...

Congratulations on your daughter's engagement! What a fabulous tea - everything looked perfect. Oh how I love a ladies southern get together!

Gala غلا الروح said...


شات
صوتي
شات
شات
غلا
شات صوتي
غلا
غلا
الصوتي
غلا
غلا
الصوتي
غلا
انحراف كام
غلا

الروح
شات صوتي مغربي
الروح
الروح
عرب كول
الروح


صوتي
شات غلا
الغلا
شات صوتي الغلا
شات صوتي
صوتي
صوتي


دارك كوميت
Dark-comet 5.3.1
برنامج دارك كومت
شرح DarkComet-Rat 5.3.1 Arabic