Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Coozie Crazy

Wanted to share with you what I whipped up this morning after a long stormy night.
Can ya guess what it is?


My son has his senior prom this weekend so I wanted to make him and his friends a little inexpensive gift.
Of course being a boy,
 I have to be careful that I don't embarrass him. 



This is a beverage coozie.
 I whipped up one for his date, Sydnee.
 {I love how she spells her name}
 They were only $ 2.50 each. 
It was  so easy that I made some more for a few of his friends.


Wanted to share something I can not live without. 
If you do any type of intricate cutting or trimming these little scissors are a must have.

TA DA 
Didn't they turn out cute?


Now if getting his tux, haircut, dinner reservations, etc. would be this easy.









7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute Cute Cute!!!! You know Kay is going to want one of these :)

Heathahlee said...

You did good! So cute! :)

Twice as Nice said...

You are so creative. Let's hope they know this is to hold a can of coke :)

Nicole said...

Those are great! So cool!

Dragonfliez Made said...

soo cute. Anyone would love those!

Beverly@southernhomesweethome said...

They are cute.. I have never done any.. Got to hit my machine soon.. thanks for stopping by, your suggestion was great... never thought of making a copy.. that would save the originals.. duh.

Unknown said...

What a fabulous gift or favor idea! The possibilities are endless ~ thank you for sharing!