Friday, April 1, 2011

FRIDAY PHOTO


Memories...
 As I looked for a photo for todays post I came across one 0f my trips to Disney.
Three years ago my son and his band class went to march in one of the many parades. 
What a memory, the group I was chaperoning did not show up to the assigned check in spot nor answer any of their phones ...
I was freaking out !


Come  to find out they were stuck on a ride. 
This photo was of them
 trying to explain what happened,
the boy in the middle was a bit excited,
seems they were given free fast passes.
(And to believe, I almost did not go because  I was worried saving my days at work for sick days!)

As his time gets oh so close to graduation, these are the memories I will forever cherish.

Have a wonderful weekend,

5 comments:

Susie from Bienvenue said...

I remember that..how scary! I'm blessed to be able to stay at home and being a Mom. Even if that means cleaning up "ick" from a sick child every 30 min. :(

Melanie said...

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my new blog. I was so excited, LOL! Your new blog design is really pretty. Have a great weekend!

The Hinsons said...

Hi, Susie. My name is Susie too! I love your blog and your sister's blog and check in on them everyday. Also adore Louisiana. How fortunate you are to live there. Keep those blogs coming!

The Hinsons said...

Oops, I thought I was on Susie's blog!! Y'all can laugh about this later. My face is so red. However, still love both of you!

mmjiaxin said...

lebron shoes
michael kors canada
north face jackets
nobis jacket
tommy hilfiger
oakley sunglasses
cyber monday 2015
marc jacobs
lacoste shirts
oakley,occhiali oakley,oakley italia,oakley occhiali,oakley sunglasses
basketball shoes,basketball sneakers,lebron james shoes,sports shoes,kobe bryant shoes,kobe sneakers,nike basketball shoes,running shoes,mens sport shoes,nike shoes
cheap football shirts
woolrich outlet store
ugg clearance
michael kors outlet online
coach outlet store
oakland raiders
ugg boots sale
tods outlet
michael kors factory online
mm1120