Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Versatile Blogger Award ...For Me?

Everyone loves to be recognized at one time or another.  I was so thrilled when Shenita at   Embellishment by SLR  passed on The Versatile Blogger Award to me.

How sweet is that? 



The rules for this award are:
  • Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award
  • Share 7 things about yourself
  • Send it to 15 other bloggers and let them know you have awarded them!

7 things about me...

I love to eat cold left over shrimp and fish for breakfast.  (Yeah gross)

I had both my children Lamaze

I hate spending money on underwear...so my hubby goes to Victoria Secret and spends way
too much on me!

Hearing Hoot Owls really, REALLY gives me the creeps

Dream to backpack the Contential Divide...but I need a partial knee replacement and the funds

Drink way too much coffee
 (Thank goodness we do not have a
Star Bucks close by)

Love having a sister that we can just look at
each other and know when its time for a road trip


Now I am passing this award on to these deserving blogs,

















Hope you enjoy checking out these blogs...


7 comments:

Clydia said...

Congrats! Can't wait to check out these blogs. :)

T.@WhatWeKeep said...

Hi Melissa!
WoW...thanks so much for the award and congrats to you!
Cold shrimp for bfast? Ugh. I'm a cold pizza girl...just as bad!
I've gotta run out but will post about this this evening.
Bootie dance : )

~Tina

Bonnie said...

What a wonderful surprise. Thank you, Melissa!! I'm looking forward to checking out the list you've posted and then coming up with a list myself. Thanks again! What a wonderful pick-me-up in the middle of the day. :)

Sonya@Beyond the Screen Door said...

Hi, Melissa! So fun to read the little know tid-bits about you. I'm quite envious that you and your sister get to go to the CL antique fair! Wish I could be there! Have a great time!!!

mmjiaxin said...

camisetas futbol baratas
swarovski crystal
links of london jewellery
michael kors outlet
new orleans saints
coach outlet store
wedding dresses uk
jordan shoes 2015
designer handbags,handbags outlet,cheap handbags,purses and handbags,wholesale handbags,designer bags,bags outlet,handbags wholesale,cheap purses,discount handbags,handbags sale,wholesale purses,handbags and purses,designer purses
the north face outlet
black friday deals
air max 2014
louis vuitton handbags
michael kors outlet
roshe run men
ugg outlet
salomon shoes
ray-ban sunglasses
ghd uk
louis vuitton,borse louis vuitton,louis vuitton sito ufficiale,louis vuitton outlet
mm1120

柯云 said...

2016-06-28keyun
christian louboutin shoes
cheap jerseys
louis vuitton purses
toms shoes
louis vuitton handbags
ray ban sunglasses
ralph lauren outlet
ray bans
air force 1 trainers
polo outlet
tory burch flats
coach outlet store online clearances
kobe 8
nike free 5.0
air max 95
retro jordans 13
michael kors purses
louis vuitton handbags
nike roshe shoes
nike store
true religion jeans
louis vuitton handbags
adidas yeezy
air max 95
supra footwear
ray ban sunglasses wholesale
coach factory outlet
coach outlet
ralph lauren home
michael kors outlet online
christian louboutin shoes
michael kors outlet online
fitflop sale
air jordan shoes
louis vuitton bags
longchamp outlet
celine bags
true religion jeans
nike uk

Mie Helal said...



Finally I've found something which helped me. Thank you
https://3kary.com/property-status/villas-for-rent/
https://3kary.com/property-status/villas-for-rent/
https://3kary.com/property-status/villas-for-sale/
https://3kary.com/property-type/villas/