Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Hoarding In the Make~Up Drawer

Hoarding In The Make~Up Drawer 
 Don't Laugh, It Can Happen!

Have you ever just lived with something day in and day out, never noticing what it has turned into...
(No this is not about my husband)

Sometimes the things that are supposed to make you pretty are in such a mess, its just not that pretty.


Ok...are you ready for the excuse? 
 Well every weekend, I travel to our second home, so on Sunday night I just stuff the makeup bag back into the drawer..on top of the other makeup that I do not use often...



Lord...these are all those "Free" lipsticks.
You know they give you the colors
 NO ONE would ever wear...
Flaming Red, Outrageous Orange,
 Poop Brown 
 yeah yeah, you get the picture.
Can't throw them out...I may meet someone that can use that Outrageous Orange or the Poop Brown.


My daughter gave me this awesome
 pink face goo...about three years ago.
It now has white dots in it...I don't think they are moving, but maybe I should throw it out.



Crazy huh? 
 I really only wear make~up about twice a week, so how did my drawer get this way?
Well time for a clean out!


I just love these little baskets...they make my make~up routine sooo much easier now.
AHHH  CALM...How I love CALM

Maybe that is the true preventive for
wrinkles...CALM



5 comments:

Blondie's Journal said...

Oh...I so hear you! Except my vanity is calling out to be cleaned every time I walk by it!! My teen daughters use it, too, and although we have out make up in bags, the excess seems to be everywhere! You have really inspired me to have a go at it today! Your looks fantastic!

XO,
Janie

Unknown said...

My whole house looks like your vanity ...the before...UGH!
One day I will have time to clean..one day.

ps... maybe your husband could teach Marc how to dust...harhar

Shenita @ Embellishments by SLR said...

LOL! Melissa! This is too funny!I go thru the 'ole purge process, at least twice a year. I end up with all those "freebies", as well, with the thought that, "I might need that color one day." Well, that day never comes!! LOL!

Robin Beck said...

Where oh where would we be without poop brown lipstick? EEEEWWW! I just cleaned out all the drawers in my bathroom-I gave a bunch of the good things to my daughter, she felt like she hit the jackpot. The other stuff I threw away-It felt so good and I haven't missed any of it "YET!"

PAINTORDIG.blogspot.com said...

I so need to do this-when I have time-if I ever have time!