Thursday, August 4, 2011

THIS EYE CANDY WON"T LAST LONG

I very seldom receive anything in the mail.
 My daughter is on that coupon and freebie kick so she runs to the mailbox...

Somebody...Anybody...Pinch me Please!

Could it ?   Could this package be for me?

Yup!  That big envelope on the foyer buffet is for me!


Pinch me again!
I just received this kaleidoscope of colorful fabric from a wonderful new twitter/blog friend. 
It is all fabulous fabric from 

THANK YOU FRIEND...isn't it funny how our Blog friends know just when we need a pick me up?

Let me show you my new  Candy Jar
 Seriously, on Fri. I bought the jar from William Sonoma on the clearance table for 15.00. 
 I had no idea what I was gonna use it for!



I can certainly tell you this 'Candy' will not last long!




I have a couple of no calorie recipes  for all this 'Candy'


Join me here tomorrow for The Fabulous Four...
I will be reviewing four more great blogs
 for you to checkout!

Linked to   WOW WEDNESDAY


5 comments:

Cherie said...

what a wonderful gift!

what is your twitter name?
find me if you like @dragonfliezmade

Susie from Bienvenue said...

You go girl!!!! What are you going to make with all of that beautiful fabric? Can't wait to see...
That was so sweet of her :)

~The Robin's Nest~ said...

Very cool! I love the fabric and adore the jar-Great find!

I've met so many friends blogging, some have even become sisters and vacation at my home each year. :)

Sue said...

Your "candy" looks pretty darn good in your new jar! Whatcha gonna do with all of it? I know what you mean about never getting mail- and I don't think that bills count! :-)
~Sue

mmjiaxin said...

hollister clothing
ugg outlet
arizona cardinals
cheap nba jerseys
michael kors outlet online
christian louboutin,louboutin,louboutin outlet,louboutin outlet italia,scarpe louboutin
ralph lauren,polo ralph lauren,ralph lauren outlet,ralph lauren italia,ralph lauren sito ufficiale
ray ban sunglasses
louis vuitton handbags outlet
michael kors outlet online
kobe shoes
ray ban,rayban,occhiali ray ban,ray-ban,ray ban occhiali,ray ban sunglasses
nike free
air jordan 11
ed hardy clothing
the north face outlet
new england patriots
tiffany and co
green bay packers
cheap ugg boots
mm1120